Hunter Foss Design ~
Established by owner, Cynthia Foss, in August of 1998 part time as she was turning 25 years old and began exploring her dream of owning her own company. She went full time with Hunter Foss Design by January 1999, and started out with only three major clients: Brian Moore International Tours, Telco Systems & LogicaCMG.
Hunter Foss Design believes in servicing their Clients well by staying small and CLIENT FOCUSED. Cynthia Foss offers one-to-one service to her Clients to avoid "middle-men" mistakes and delays that are usually found when too many people are involved with managing projects.
Hunter Foss Design has participated in designing and executing campains for some of America's largest corporations including, but not limited to: Agilent Technologies, Hewlett Packard, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Microsoft, Hayward Pool and more. We focus on one Client at a time and get the job done right.
Awards Received ~
1. 2006 "BEST OF SHOW" at GlobalComm' in Chicago, IL in a collaboration effort with Elevation Exhibits for MICROSOFT'S Trade Show Exhibit. Hunter Foss Design was the original logo designer for Elevation Exhibits and Cynthia Foss helped found Elevation's Graphic Department in 2006.
2. 2000 "HOLLAND AWARD 2ND PLACE" at the Mary T. Holland Awards for Creative Excellence in 2000 for Stafford Group's Corporate Identity & Stationery Design.
About the Owner~
Cynthia Foss has extensive experience and is an award-winning graphic designer, not only in trade show messaging and marketing, but also the creative design of all marketing media, including corporate identity design, branding, product brochures, catalogs, annual reports, website design and more.
Cindy combines extremely creative design talent with high-quality service, printing, fulfillment & production for some of America's largest corporations. Please review her entire resume on LinkedIn. From corporate identity to brochures, web design to exhibit graphics, Cindy has the eye for consistency to keep brands looking consistent across all marketing media.
• Attended the University of Massachusetts and holds a BFA in Graphic Design 1996.
• Returned to the University of Massachusetts as an Honorary Guest Speaker to Freshmen Design Students.
• Studied Art abroad in France during junior year in college, 1994.