Hunter Foss Design ~
Established by principal owner and artist, Cynthia Foss, in August of 1998 and started part time freelancing at night, after her day job was over, turning 25 years old and beginning to explore her dreams of owning her own graphic design company. She launched ahead full time with her dream by January 1999, with only three clients: Brian Moore International Tours, Telco Systems & LogicaCMG.
Hunter Foss Design believes in servicing their Clients well, by staying small and CLIENT FOCUSED. Cynthia Foss offers one-to-one service to her Clients to avoid “middle-men” mistakes and delays that are usually found when too many people are involved with managing projects.
Hunter Foss Design has participated in designing and executing campains for some of America’s largest corporations including, but not limited to: Agilent Technologies, Hewlett Packard, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Microsoft, Hayward Pool and more. We focus on one Client at a time and getting the job done right.
Awards Received ~
1. 2006 “BEST OF SHOW” at GlobalComm’ in Chicago, IL in a collaboration effort with Elevation Exhibits for MICROSOFT’S Trade Show Exhibit. Hunter Foss Design was the original logo designer for Elevation Exhibits and Cynthia Foss helped found Elevation’s Graphic Department in 2006.
2. 2000 “HOLLAND AWARD 2ND PLACE” at the Mary T. Holland Awards for Creative Excellence in 2000 for Stafford Group’s Corporate Identity & Stationery Design.
About the Owner~
Hunter Foss Design was established by artist, Cynthia Foss in 1999. Integrating over 20 years of experience in the commercial graphic arts industry, she is an expert at brand design and marketing. Cynthia has been a fine artist since she can remember playing with Playdo at age 3. She studied art throught high school and college and was a member of the National Art Honor Society.
An award-winning graphic designer, in trade show displays and business stationery, catalogs, and point-of-sale materials, but also she makes creative designs for all types of media outlets, including corporate identity, branding development, brochures, annual reports, web site designs and more.
Cindy combines extremely creative design talent with high-quality controlled services for graphic design, photography, illustration, printing, publishing, or electronic fulfillment & production for some of America’s largest corporations. Please review Cynthia’s resume on LinkedIn. From logos to brochures, web design to exhibit graphic design, Cynthia has the eye for consistency and knows how successful brands keep their brand looking consistent across all social media and marketing media.
• Attended the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, and holds a BFA in Graphic Design 1996. Art History Minor.
• University of Massachusetts, Honorary Guest Speaker to Freshmen Design Students.
• Studied Art abroad in France during junior year in college, Summer 1994.